CRANE HIRE RATES
24 HOURS – 7 DAYS A WEEK
For your convenience our fleet and services list is as follows:- Effective 11th August 2016
Cranes & Labour
|Rigger / Dogman / Labour||1 Hr|
|Boiler Maker||1 Hr|
|3t Mini Crawler crane||8 Hrs|
|10t City crane||2 Hrs|
|15t Franna Crane||1 Hr|
|20t Franna Crane||1 Hr|
|25t Franna Crane||2 Hrs|
|40t Terrain Crane||4 Hrs|
|30t Slew Crane||4 Hrs|
|55t All Terrain Crane||4 Hrs|
|60t All Terrain Crane||4 Hrs|
|80t All terrain Crane||4 Hrs|
|100t All terrain Crane||4 Hrs|
|140t All Terrain Crane||4 Hrs|
Additional Services / Products
|Service / Product||Min|
|Generator- Saber-7500W, 15Hp 25Ltr||1 Day|
|Pickup and Delivery of Lifting gear|
|Tilt tray / Truck/ Ute.|
|DeiciMateral Handler||8 hours|
|140T Counter weight Deliveries||Each way|
|All counter weight Delivers||Each way|
|Cage Deliveries||Each way|
- Normal time 6.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- DOGMAN/RIGGERS WHEN HIRED WITH A CRANE WILL BE CHARGED AT MINIMUM CRANE HIRE HOURS.
- Overtime Surcharge is to be charged at the rate of $42.00 per hour.
- Min of 4hrs charged for labour and overtime in addition to Crane hire on Weekends
- Night time rates must be 8hr shifts plus allowances.
- 8-Hour Minimum charge for public holidays.
- Site Allowance may apply on EBA Projects. (Rates may increase yearly based on EBA increments).
- A1 Lift Crane Hire reserves the right to charge any additional costs, including but not limited to site allowances, security, traffic control, inductions, travel costs including tolls and government fees.